Water

This article is to tell you about the idea behind making my first app - Netizen.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.zootopia.android.apps.netizen

Hi Netizens, 

Don't mind my poor people skills. I am not a good person as such but I always wanted to bring peace to the world and after traversing through lot of secondary research data, i realized that hunger, poverty, inequality, diseases, overpopulation, deforestation, floods, hatred, depression, war, waste, exploitation, crime & illegal activities are all due to lack education. 

And the solution to it is "Responsibility Accounting". Being an Android App developer and a past management student, i have the ability to make apps which can sell. But being selfless of sorts i wanted to do something for everyone and hence began the quest to learn programming to reach masses digitally, and earn money to enjoy life, and reach more. I realized midway that i need to learn about management art too. So i was able to fuse a diverse amount of knowledge to pave out a series of apps which i will be making regardless of profits & losses  and as per your request and my proficiency 
Application updates will depend on my own mental upgrades. 

When i used to tell my friends, some of them used to appreciate and some of them used to say there are more important thing to remember, but i think everyone matters so i wanted to be ready with the values. and its even more tough when there are so many different answers over the web. My app has accuracy as well as scientific standards as values are based on a Global standard DRI table  for water by National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine

To educate as many within my reach about water needs. i'll say "Water is the most important tonic". If you already know how much water you need. Then you don't need this app. But if you would like to calculate "water need" for anyone you want to, just put in their details and calculate.

This is my try to educate anyone and everyone who has the caliber or need to learn from me, and this is for free, and with no hidden terms and conditions attached to it. 

Why the app? when there is already a chart !! because remembering values was not easy for me so i just made an app to help me tell anyone about their water needs. If you are like me then you should download it. Water being the most necessary of all, so the first app is Dietary Reference Intake- Water Calculator. This app is only the beginning. Soon I will keep on adding new features to it. But for now let me share, the simplest, the lightest app as of now, my First app ever.

Some standard facts: 
https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/water-and-sanitation/

Fun facts:Water qualities
  • increases brain power
  • reduces weight 
  • flushes out toxins
  • improves complexion through a more glowing skin
  • improves digestion
  • reduces chances of headaches
  • reduces pain level of cramps and sprains
  • is a biological air conditioner
  • reduces chances of heart diseases
  • reduces bad breath
  • reduces hangover
  • improves mood
  • lubricates joints
  • cushions our body
  • improves physical performance
  • decreases stone occurrence
  • improves immunity
  • anti-ageing effect
  • reduce hair fall
  • keep muscles healthy
  • reduces stress
  • helps kidney in filtering more effectively
  • saves money against diseases and costlier alternatives
  • keeps you alive

i really don't know if you can get the gravity of this information or if you will even remember it tomorrow so, two things.
  1. 1. If you feel that any claim made by me wasn't factual, please then mail me and i'll update on after cross referencing your doubts over again.\
  2. And if need be Download and install this app to keep yourself aware and make others aware. In know it sounds caring, because I care.

Thanks for reading. I'll keep on updating until all the humans are filled with love and knowledge.
Happily,
Netizen